At Copper Johns we use 100% pure, unrefined, organic, cold-pressed Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia Chinensis that is grown in Arizona.
Copper Johns Beard Jojoba Oil is cold pressed by using an expeller, which is a screw-like mechanism that presses out the oil (which is actually a wax) without heating up the oil.
Keeping the oil from getting too hot is extremely important. If it gets too hot, certain properties of the oil are lost, leaving it much less effective and beneficial.
Copper Johns Jojoba Oil is unrefined, leaving the essential nutrients and fatty acids in the oil.
- 100% pure, organic, cold-pressed Jojoba Oil is made in the USA.
- Copper Johns Beard’s dark amber bottle extends the shelf life since natural oils are light sensitive and must be stored in in certain specialty containers to protect them from oxidation. Oils not packaged correctly will lose potency and become ineffective.
- All natural and organic, nothing added or taken away, leaving your Jojoba Oil in its natural state, making it easy for your skin and hair to absorb and nourish.
- Leaves hair naturally smooth, silky and healthy, while repairing dry, frizzy, and brittle hair
- Naturally moisturizes and softens skin, giving it a radiant and energetic look
Copper Johns Jojoba Oil is cruelty free and never tested on animals.
Why did Copper Johns include Jojoba Oil in our beard Oil and butter?
Ever had the “beard itch” or “beardruff”? It is safe to say we all have. It is irritating and simply won’t go away on its own. If you continue to allow this to happen, you could end up having dry and extremely coarse beard hair.
Jojoba Oil helps stop that itch and beardruff. It supplies moisture and actually helps clear your pores so they can naturally create the proper amount of sebum you need.
Many of us have dealt with brittle hair, patchy areas, or our beard stops growing before it reaches its full potential. First, drink water, water will help immensely for us to remain healthy and have a healthy beard. Second, Jojoba Oil can help aid in hair growth.
Medical News Today states that “Oily skin happens when the sebaceous glands in the skin make too much sebum. Sebum is the waxy, oily substance that protects and hydrates the skin. Sebum is vital for keeping the skin healthy. However, too much sebum can lead to oily skin, clogged pores, and acne.” The clogged pore can prevent an individual follicle from growing. This may cause you to have thinner beards or even patches.
Debra Sullivan, PhD, MSN, CNE, COL stated that “one theory behind jojoba oil as an effective acne treatment is that jojoba oil signals your skin to balance itself. Technically a wax ester instead of an oil, jojoba oil resembles human sebum. Sebum is a waxy, oily substance on your skin. Overproduction or blocked sebum can cause acne. So when you apply jojoba oil, your skin gets the message that it doesn’t need to produce more sebum.” If applied properly Jojoba Oil can get deep into the skin and follicles and unclog the pores. Thus, letting the hair grow and making your beard fuller and thicker.
Jojoba Oil is what you want on your skin and in your hair. It is full of vitamins and minerals that are healthy for your beard and skin. It leaves hair naturally smooth, silky and healthy, while repairing dry, frizzy, and brittle hair. It cleans and purifies your skin and allow growth to occur. This oil is must for all beards!
• For Questions or concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com or visit us at www.copperjohnsbeard.com and subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to hear about specials, sales, and events.