What are Ionic Inland Sea Minerals and why are they important to your Beard?
The health of a person’s skin and hair is a reflection of our inner health. Skin is the largest organ of the body and is involved in many processes of our health. It not only detoxifies our body by eliminating toxins, it also absorbs healthy supportive elements.
Beard oils are primarily for the skin, to keep your skin feeling soft and healthy. The goal for beard oils are to rid itself of the issues that create beardruff, itchy skin, dry skin, clogged pores, patchy beards due to lack of growth and/or hair loss, etc. So, why not include a high end mineral that is not only essential for life but essential for hair support and growth?
Ionic Inland Sea Minerals
An ion is a mineral or element that has a positive or negative charge. This means the element has either too many or too few electrons. This unstable ionic state allows the element to bond readily with water, making it possible for the body to absorb it.
This healthy and complex balanced percentage of minerals found in sea water is beneficial to the human body. Most importantly, these minerals are ionic and in perfect balance, primed for being absorbed into the cells of your body and hair.
Magnesium – Has an important role promoting follicle hair growth, which results in healthy hair Most experts agree that magnesium is nature's anti-stress mineral, which is a major component in hair loss. It also reduces calcium ions that block hair follicles. Magnesium increases blood flow that allows more nutrients to reach each hair follicle.
- Magnesium helps prevent calcium buildup. When calcium clogs hair follicles, your skin will be dry, flaky, and you could even see some hair loss. These calcium deposits on and around the hair follicles can increase over time due to inflammation
- Magnesium counteracts with calcium, improving circulation and making sure calcium gets to your bones where it’s needed, rather than clogging up on the surface. Better circulation also means that other nutrients from your diet are getting to your follicles.
- Magnesium helps with protein synthesis. Since hair follicles are made almost entirely of protein, this is key. Better protein synthesis means healthier hair and a predictable hair cycle with normal growing and resting stages. Protein synthesis also helps create melanin, which helps prevent your hair from going gray.
- Magnesium is one of the most important nutrients for healthy hair growth. Without it, your hair follicles may not grow to their full potential because of calcification and poor protein synthesis
- Potassium – When the body is lacking in potassium it can cause hair loss.
- Selenium – Is your hair brittle? Selenium will prevents hair breakage.
- Iron – Provides essential hair nutrients to nourish healthy and longer hair. Iron also helps with the “shine and luster”.
- Zinc –Zinc, like iron, provides essential hair nutrients to nourish healthy and longer hair. Zinc also prevents hair breakage and prevents hair loss and helps skin.
There are 72 ionic minerals found in Copper Johns Beard oil and all play a vital role in your skin, hair, and overall health. With these minerals and in conjunction with the carrier oils found in Copper Johns Beard Oil and Butter this is a very powerful blend that not only will leave your beard feeling soft and healthy but it will relieve dryness, promote and stimulate growth, condition, seal in moisture, increase circulation, detangle, reduce hair loss, combat split ends, support healthy skin, nourish, and much more.
Beard Oil Ingredients –
Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Apricot Oil, Castor Oil, Ionic Inland Sea Minerals, Vitamin E
Beard Butter Ingredients –
Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Vitamin E and Inland Sea Minerals.
- Information provided has not been evaluated by any medical body. All information is for educational purposes only. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease or illness.